My name is Tiffany and I'm here to help you to sing better!
It's truly amazing how much information is out there about singing. It's even more amazing that at least half of the the information about singing is wrong, misconstrued, patronizing, or written in basically in the style of an anatomical textbook.
Learning how to sing better should be fun, but you also need to be focused and open to discovering more about yourself and your abilities.
My job is to help you sift through all of the information and technical jargon and create easy to follow video and audio voice lessons for you that will help you to sing better and feel good about yourself and your voice.
I'm confident that if you are here with an open mind and you genuinely try out the techniques and vocal exercises here, you will become a better singer.
Tiffany holds a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance and A Bachelor of Music in Choral/General Music Education from Lawrence University, which she earned in December 2010. Tiffany has been teaching voice lessons privately since 2008 and has a private studio of 60+ students.
Fun Facts About Me!
1. I LOVE CHOIR. It is my first real love and the whole reason that I became involved in music.
2. I am a 4th Degree Black Belt and assisted and taught karate from the ages of 14-25. So, I guess you could say that Karate Instructor, was my first job title!
3. My favorite summertime activity is riding my motorcycle! I try to ride it as much as possible, but since I live in WI, it probably doesn't happen from December-March.
4. My favorite food is Chicken Tikka Masala or Lamb Vindeaoo with Naan. Lots of Naan.
5. I did not learn how to cook until the age of 24. Whoops.
6. Favorite Musical of All Time: Phantom of the Opera followed VERY VERY closely by Les Mis.
7. Favorite Christmas Movie: Jingle All The Way
Enough about me, now it's time for YOU. Let's start singing!